Welcome to the Team Administrator's home page!
If you have been a TA before, welcome back and thank you for taking on this important role for your skater's team.
If you would like to help your child explore hockey without being on the ice, becoming a TA could be for you. Team Administrators help coaches with the administrative needs of the team and it is a great way to be involved!
Once you have decided to be the TA for your child’s team and have verified this with your child’s coach, please provide the Team Administrator Director with your contact information ASAP. Please include an e-mail address, phone number (preferably cell), and the team/level for which you are the TA.
Team Administrators need to register with both USA hockey AND the Casco Bay Hockey website for themselves in addition to their skaters.
and register and provide your contact information to Casco Bay (there will be no charge)
The primary duties of the TA are as follows:
- Organizing and maintaining your team binder. (Details in the binder.)
- Compiling team roster information for distribution
- Compiling roster information and printing game sheet labels
- Updating team roster information on MEAHA website
- Organizing team gatherings to support team bonding
- Scheduling parents to assist with off-ice activities (e.g., scorekeeping and clock running*) for games
- Organizing tournament travel plans (hotel blocks, organizing team dinners, providing directions, etc.)
- Handling financial extras involved with tournaments, t-shirts, coaches gifts, etc.
FORMS, FORMS, FORMS!!! – Your biggest job……collect forms!
Casco Bay will supply a binder for each Team Administrator. It will be set up with tabs and sheet protectors. You will need to collect completed forms from all parents/coaches and keep them in your binder. All updated 2014-2015 will be downloadable from this page soon-see links on the right-hand side of the page. All new players and some returning players will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate to verify with MEHA. We will let each TA know which players need to provide birth certificates.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me!