If there is bad weather affecting travel, Casco Bay Division Directors, in consultation with other key board members, occasionally must decide to cancel games and/or practices. Division Directors inform coaches and TA's about any cancellation and coaches/TA's contact parents. You should assume your practice/game isn as scheduled unless you hear otherwise directly from your coach or TA. That being said, every family should make their own decision when traveling during inclement weather. We want everyone to be safe and attendance is not mandatory. Please contact your coach (not rinks or CBHA board members) if you have questions or concerns related to the weather.